Included in Bespoke Design Package:
- Keyword Research and Analysis to determine the most effective keywords to use balancing competition with competiveness
- Implementation of Yoast SEO Plugin
- Best practice guide on SEO and managing your site
This package is specifically for custom package C owners whose websites are built on a wordpress platform. Using the latest techniques, we will optimise your site for the latest search engine algorithms including Google’s latest update too.
Implementation and configuration of several systems to improve your WordPress website’s SEO:
- Optimise Meta tags, including title, keywords and descriptions.
- Manual optimisation of these tags for all relevant pages, based on the content of each page/post.
- We will improve your captioning and image tags.
- We will either install and configure the Platinum SEO Pack, Yoast or All-in-one WordPress SEO plugin
- We will ensure your H1, H2 and H3 tags are being used effectively.
- We will setup and configure a sitemap.xml file, and submit it to Google.
- If appropriate, configure Google to maximise your search results for a particular country or geographic region.
- We will ensure the robots.txt file is configured correctly
- We will ensure your website pages URLs are search engine friendly (and human readable)
- If you have social network profiles we will ensure those are linked too.
- We will also configure the social meta tags, for improved social media interaction. After the work is complete, we will send you details of the work carried out.The work carried out is entirely “White-Hat” work which means nothing is carried out to try to trick Google, rather we give Google and the other major engine’s exactly what they ask for.
Cost & Duration:
One-off payment of £250 prior to the work starting and will take approximately 7 business days to complete.
After the above is complete, you have the option of further enhancing your SEO through the outstanding SEO Back-links Package – read about it by clicking here.